Please read all the auction Terms and Conditions carefully.
1) Payment for winning bids is due no later than 10 days after the end of the auction. After 2 weeks with no adequate response or communication from the winning bidder, Lunar Legacies reserves the option to charge your credit card which is on file with Proxibid.
2) The vast majority of the items have starting bids that are priced to sell. In some cases, the starting bid substitutes for a consignor's reserve.
3) If you wish to participate in the auction via the internet, please allow 5-10 minutes to download the necessary Java update required to run the auction on your computer through Proxibid. You may miss an auction item if you do not allow time for this requirement.
4) Seller or consignment fees will become 15% for all consignor's beginning with the December auction.
5) Buyer fees for floor, mail-in and telephone bids are 10%. If paying by credit card or by Paypal, the buyer fee will be 13.0%. I will have to charge 3% for any credit card purchase or Paypal payment.
6) Buyer fees are 15% if you win through internet bidding since Proxibid charges us 5% off the top for all winning internet bidders and winning internet pre-bidders. Once again, if paying by credit card or by Paypal, the buyer fee for internet winning bidders will be 18.0%.
7) To bid via the internet you must register with Proxibid.com once the lots gets moved over to their site. If you registered for the last auction, you must re-register again for the current auction. Proxibid will not allow you to register with a new user name that is attached to an email address you registered with before. To change your user name, you must use a different email address.
8) Non-excessive packaging and handling will be charged to winning bidders, and of course, as close to the actual postage cost as possible.
9) Overseas shipment must have some sort of tracking mechanism if possible.
10) I accept checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
11) Mail-in bids will be accepted up to the time of the auction. For a mail-in bid to be used by Lunar Legacies during the auction, confirmation of its receipt MUST be received by the bidder directly from Lunar Legacies. A fax bid with only an auto-response from the machine that the bid has been delivered, does NOT constitute confirmation from Lunar Legacies. We prefer email bids as its easier to keep track of them. Once you email us we will confirm that we have received your bid and will email you back.
12) Pre-bids will be accepted online through Proxibid for all items up to the time they are actually auctioned off. All internet pre-bids entered on Proxibid will be subject to the 5% internet user fee.